What is it?
Being able to recognize a problem and find a good solution.
How can it affect you?
- You may have trouble recognizing that a problem has occurred
- When a problem occurs, you may have trouble knowing how to deal with the problem
Strategies for you and your caregiver
- Ask family and friends for help when needed
- Break the problem down into smaller tasks. Focus on one part of the problem before moving onto the next.
- Think about different ways to approach the problem and discuss these with friends or family